LiDAR UAV surveying solution with highest level of accuracy and density,
capable of producing real-time georeferenced point cloud data
R&D development for the YellowScan Surveyor solution began in early 2015, with the same philosophy and technology foundation that has made the YellowScan Mapper so successful. With a robust and fully integrated system designed to meet the needs of most demanding survey and terrain professionals, YellowScan Surveyor is quick and easily adapted to any drone, generating data when and where you need it.
The team has carefully selected and deployed the best high-end components for unparalleled level of performance; for example, the Applanix APX15 single board GNSS-Inertial solution chosen for its highly accurate position and orientation direct georeferencing.
The YellowScan Surveyor does not replace the YellowScan Mapper, but complements the YellowScan product family with a solution ideally suited for precise topography and demanding requirements for civil engineering and mining applications.
YellowScan’s Mapper dimensions
makes it ideal for all kind of UAVs.
(*): NB: This accuracy level is the integrated system accuracy as measured just after the acquisition. It can be optimized by a factor of 3 with standard post-processing techniques
YellowScan Mapper is a lightweight turn-key surveying solution for drones and other ultra-light aircrafts.
It’s small size and ultra-light weight allow it to be mounted on most UAVs.
YellowScan can penetrate vegetation!
- Tested and operated by professionals world wide in various scenarios
- Robust and reliable
- Turn-key and simple to operate
- Open architecture, interoperable software: fits many applications from research to industrial mapping
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted quickly on any drone
YellowScan Mapper includes:
- High-end Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) allowing precision measurement of the attitude
- Dual-frequency GNSS receiver, capable of operating in RTK or PPK positioning mode
- Multi-echo laser scanner
- On-board computer for continuous data acquisition and processing
- Battery (up to 2 hours of autonomy)
- Worldwide technical and operational support